DOING BUSINESS IN ST. PAUL
Doing Business in St. Paul provides a one-stop shop on the city’s website to help start-up and existing businesses find the information they need and leverage existing resources to start, grow and thrive in Saint Paul.
Highland ST. PAUL City-Directed Projects
Some projects are managed by the City of St. Paul. Detailed information for each development is available on their website, which can be accessed by clicking on the project.
- Rent Stabilization Rulemaking and legislation to guide CURA task force
- Proposed River Learning Center (at Watergate Marina/Crosby Farm)
- 1-4 Unit Housing Study
- Hidden Falls Crosby Farm Master Plan
- Accessory Dwelling Unit Guidebook
- Highland Park District 15 Plan
- Residential Design Standards
- Citywide Zoning Map
- Shepard Davern Area Plan
Highland ST. PAUL County-Directed Projects
Some projects are managed by Ramsey County. Detailed information for each development is available on their website, which can be accessed by clicking on the project.
- Lexington Parkway Reconstruction (Phase Two)
- Riverview Corridor
Other Development Projects
There are a number of city, county and independent development projects that will impact Highland Park. HDC works to keep our community informed with the most recent information and links to the various initiatives. Click on a project for more information.
Click on a project for more information.