Project Update – Road Resurfacing September 2015
Ramsey County and the City of Saint Paul are planning to install bicycle lanes on three roadways in conjunction with roadway resurfacing projects on County roadways during the Summer of 2015.
You are invited to attend an Open House to learn about the projects and provide feedback. On each of these three segments Ramsey County will be performing a mill & overlay of some or all of the street segment, providing an opportunity to restripe the roadway to include bicycle lanes. The three proposed bike lane installation projects are as follows:
- Lexington Parkway – W 7th Street to Randolph Ave (PROJECT WEBSITE)
- Open House: Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 6:00-8:00 PM, Edgcumbe Rec Center, 320 Griggs Street
- Cleveland Avenue – Highland Parkway to Summit Avenue (PROJECT WEBSITE)
- Open House: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 6:00-8:00 PM, Nativity of our Lord School (library), 1900 Stanford Avenue
- Front Avenue – Lexington Parkway to Dale Street (PROJECT WEBSITE)
- Open House – Wednesday, May 6, 2015, 6:00-7:30 PM, North Dale Recreation Center, 1414 St. Albans St. N
On all three projects, installation of the bicycle lanes will require removing on-street parking in some locations. Additional information about the removal of parking can be found on the project websites.