How Do I … ?

Report a Crime in Progress – Call 911

Report a Non-Emergency Crime

Report Vandalism  – Call 651-291-1111

Report Vandalism and Request Clean Up – Call 651-266-8989

Request Pick Up of Abandoned Bicycle

Report a Problem

Request a Vacation Watch

Request a Fire Safety Check

Find Snow Emergency Information

Request Graffiti Clean Up

Outdoor Lighting Information (Xcel Energy)

Get Updates on public safety from the Saint Paul Police Department and the Western District’s Facebook Page