Information on recycling in Saint Paul can be found here.
Winter Recycling Collection
Bad winter weather, such as icy or heavy snow conditions may occasionally present problems or cause delays for collection. Help avoid collection delays by following these placement guidelines:
- Shovel a safe and accessible pathway to your carts during the winter.
- Leave two feet of space between your carts and other objects, such as trees, garages, or snow piles.
- Place your carts at the edge of the alley or curb with the opening facing outwards by 6:00 AM on your collection day.
- Do not place your carts on top of or behind a snowbank, or in water.
- Do not place your cart in the street. This can interfere with plowing.
Remember: recycling and garbage haulers use different trucks and equipment. There may be times that your street or alley may be accessible for one type of truck but not another.