Thursday, January 12, 2023
Tuesday, January 17, 2023
Transportation Committee Meeting
Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Community Development Committee (CDC) Meeting
HOW DO I ...
Citywide Drop-Off Events 2020
Updated May 26, 2020
From the City of Saint Paul
The annual Citywide Drop-Off events, originally scheduled for June 6 and 20, have been canceled. Saint Paul continues to work with district councils to plan and prepare for the September Citywide Drop-Off Events. Check www.stpaul.gov/drop-offs for up to date information.
2020 TENTATIVE DATES AND LOCATIONS:
- September 12, 2020 – MN State Fair Grounds
- September 26, 2020 – Shepard Rd.
Protecting public health and safety is a top priority for the City of Saint Paul as we work to provide programs and services. We continue to evaluate a variety of service options to help meet the needs
of our community.
Reminder: Saint Paul residents living in 1-4 unit properties can take advantage of the Bulky Item pick up program. Visit the City page on Bulky Item Disposal Collection.
For more information regarding disposal of items you cannot place in your recycling cart or garbage cart, follow the links below.
- For an item by item database of disposal options, search the Ramsey County AtoZ Disposal Guide
- For a listing of locations to bring large items and extra household garbage, visit the page on Ramsey County Disposal Companies
- For information on where to bring hazardous items, go to the Ramsey County Household Hazardous Waste Drop-off
· For options of where to take unwanted, usable items, check out the page on Ramsey County Reuse and Donation. Many donation centers are closed at this time. Check websites or call before dropping off items.
Drop-off events are open to all City of Saint Paul residents.
Please bring a non-perishable food donation for the Francis Basket Food Shelf in Highland Park
Properly dispose of items such as furniture and construction materials and recycle items like mattresses,appliances, electronics and scrap metal. Residents may also donate household items in good conditions for reuse.
Fees apply for most items.
Visit: stpaul.gov/recycle for details.
Volunteers Needed! Contact the location that you wish to volunteer at listed above.