Thursdays in Highland: Music and More at the Park on June 15

Request Graffiti Cleanup?

If you are the victim of graffiti on your property, you may call the City of St. Paul’s Department of Safety and Inspections at 651-266-8989 to make a report, email your complaint, or you may ask a question, file an official complaint or provide feedback on city services. Use the online form.