PUBLIC MEETING – CITY COUNCIL – The Public Meeting will be held on January 21st, at 5:30 p.m. at City Council Chambers, 3rd floor of the City Hall/Courthouse, 15 Kellogg Boulevard West.
- Letter to property owners – 12/29/14
- FINAL Planning Commission resolution on Shepard Davern edited
- Public Hearing Memo to Neighborhood Planning Committee on Zoning – October 28, 2014
- Shepard Davern Area Plan – Public Hearing Review and Recommendations – October 29, 2014
A task force has been appointed at the recommendation of the Planning Commission, to develop recommendations for the study area. The task force is comprised of residents, business owners, and non-profit representatives from the area and met regularly through 2013. Meeting summaries and meeting dates are posted at Shepard Davern Task Force.
PUBLIC MEETING – PLANNING COMMISSION – The Public Hearing will be held on October 17th at 8:30am at the Planning Commission, in the basement of City Hall, rooms 40A+B, 15 Kellogg West.
- Shepard Davern Zoning Study Process
- Zoning Open House Flyer
- Shepard Davern Current Zoning
- Shepard Davern Proposed & Retained Zoning – Nonconforming COLOR
Highland District Council Resolutions of Support
- Resolution to Support the Shep Davern zoning study – 2015
- Resolution to Support the Shep Davern Plan amendment – 2015
- Resolution to Support the Shepard Davern Plan amendment – 2014
- Resolution to Support the Shep Davern zoning study – 2014