Highland District Council’s Community Engagement Committee (CEC) is responsible for programs, spaces, and events related to community outreach, safety, recreation, the arts and the environment. All HDC committees have 9 members, which include 5-7 board members, 2-4 members of the community and 2 alternates.
Monthly meeting times: The Community Engagement Committee meets the fourth Monday of each month at 7 – 8:30pm. Currently, all HDC meetings are conducted via Zoom. All are welcome to attend committee meetings. View upcoming meeting dates and get the links to join the virtual meetings at https://www.highlanddistrictcouncil.org/calendar/.
View past meeting minutes at https://www.highlanddistrictcouncil.org/hdc/#agendas
Watch recordings of previous meetings:
- March 28, 2022 CEC Meeting – Annual Meeting, Committee Update, Upcoming Events, SMART Goals
- February 28, 2022 CEC Meeting – Urban Academy Intro and Bike Giveaway, Annual Meeting Planning, Winter Event
- January 24, 2022 CEC Meeting – Events Planning; Blood Drive, Winter Event, Monthly Poll
- December 6, 2021 CEC Partial Meeting – SMART Goals for CEC, At-Large Special Election Outreach
- November 8, 2021 CEC Meeting – HDC Engagement Planning for 2022
- September 27, 2021 CEC Meeting – Recap of Events, Community Conversations, Equity Planning
- Committee update from the April 2021 Annual Meeting at https://youtu.be/jWqlwVRn0wI
The work of HDC and our committees is guided by the Highland Park District 15 Plan, which was adopted by the Saint Paul City Council on September 4, 2019.