This project is on schedule for 2018. Construction of the Highland Community Center Play Area is on track for completion by the end of this summer. Here’s a timeline:
- March 19 – Advertise project for bids
- April 11 – Bids due
- Mid April – Recommend award for contract
- Mid May – Contract awarded
- Late May, June, July – Construction
- Late July/Early August – Completion
An OPEN HOUSE has been scheduled for Monday October 16th from 5:00 – 7:00 in the Highland Community Center Community Room. Proposed play area layout, play equipment, and site amenity plans will be presented for review and feedback from the community.
Overview: Replace play equipment and make additional improvements including walkways, benches, landscaping and/or signage as funding allows.
For more information and updates to to: