HDC District Plan Draft 2 (as of December 12, 2017)
Please submit comments on the plan to the Highland District Council
1978 Ford Parkway
Saint Paul, MN 55116
or by email at
The Highland District Council’s goal in updating the existing District 15 plan is to make sure the plan fits with the City’s Comprehensive plan, reflects the aspirations and visions of our neighborhood and helps frame the objectives and strategies to guide future growth and development in the Highland Park neighborhood.
The Planning Commission has initiated the process to update the District 15 plan, in response to a formal request from the Highland District Council. The intent is to update the District 15 plan to include neighborhood input and reflect changes throughout the neighborhood and city since the last District 15 plan was approved.
- Minnesota Compass - At-a-glance facts about residents, households, and workforce. Data are largely derived from the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Current HP District Plan Summary
- Current HP District Plan- full document
- Shepard Davern Plan Amendment
- District Plan Template
- D15 Request for Plan Initiation
- Steering Committee Selection Process
- Steering Committee Members
- District 15 Plan Steering Committee Process
- Serendipity Study aka Boomer Study